Wren says I outta make a list of stuffs I needs for when I go ‘n’ visit Pip. So I wanna start makin’ list now, an’ check off what I got an what more I need. An’ maybe, if I forgotten somethin’, I’ve got time t’ remember, or someone what’s readin’ this can nudge me li’l bit an’ say “Hey, maybe you outta put this thing onna you list too…” Cuz I ain’t never travel far away afore without me Dolli family. ‘Cept maybe when I gone where it been hot hot hot an’ met Pip an’ Smidge an’ Snip an’ made friends… But that was a quick short trip, an’ I gotten home afore I realize there was anythin’ I outta be missin’.
But this trip, I’m older, an’ I’m gonna be takin’ longer away. I gotsta be more responsible. Least we ain’t gotta worry bout monsters no more.
- Train Riley inna bein’ good good dog, so she’s easy t’ care for
- Travel box
- A dress (Wren say I gotta have a dress in case Pip wanna do somethin’ fancy)
- Some clothes–pants an’ shirts an’ shorts
- Sleepin’ bag
- Toothbrush an’ toothpaste
- Stuffed animal
- Present for Pip (Wren says it’s important cuz Pip’s gonna be hostin’ me an’ it’d be rude to show up empty-handed an’ all)
- Weapon (for fightin’ off monsters, in case Pip’s got ’em too)
- Doggy treats (cuz Pip’s gotta dog too, I think?)
- Coat or sweater in case it gets cold
- Regular shoes
- Apples (cuz there’s unicorns at Pip’s, an’ I wanna pet a unicorn!! They like apples, right? Or d’you think sugar’d be better?)
So…that’s it for now. I’m sure there’ll be more afore I go. But it’s a start. I gotta hope my travel box’s big enough now. Sheesh. Never thought I’d be worryin’ bout that!
An’ I gotta hope Riley’s ok while I’m gone… Maybe Nim’ll care for her, so she can play with alla Littles? But that’s more work for Nim…
It’ll all get sorted soon enough, I’m sure! If I forgotten anything, lemme know!